BJP legislators stalled proceedings of the Assembly during Question Hour Friday. BSP members, however, staged a walkout during the Question Hour.
Heated exchanges took place between the BJP’s officiating leader Satish Mahana and parliamentary affairs minister Azam Khan. As the House assembled, BJP members were already in the well.
Leader of Opposition Swami Prasad Maurya raised the issue of deteriorating law and order situation in the state and staged a walkout blaming the Samajwadi Party for being hand-in-glove with the BJP for disruption.
Later, the BJP’s Satish Mahana stated that their notice under Rule 311 should be accepted, which was denied by Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey.
Blaming the BJP, SP’s Azam Khan said black money in Swiss Bank increased after the BJP assumed power at the Centre.
“Everybody wants to know whose money is it, they should clarify it,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
BJP members responded by raising slogans: “Azam ki goondagardi nahin chalegi.”
Amid the sloganeering, Satish Mahana said: “Yesterday, Azam Khan had threatened us. We had given the reply outside the House as they lost the Lok Sabha polls. Now, we will also give a reply inside the House.”
Azam responded: “We are committed to maintaining law and order both inside and outside the House.”
Amid the pandemonium, the Speaker adjourned the house for 30 minutes, which was later extended till 12:20 pm while the Question Hour was lost.