Priyanka Gandhi’s attack on BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is becoming fiercer by the day.
On Friday, while questioning the relevance of “Gujarat model”, Priyanka said: “Aap kisi prathmik pathshala ko thodi na sambhodhit kar rahe hain.Yeh desh ki janata hai, jise vivek hai (You are not addressing any primary school. It is the public of this country, which is intelligent).
Speaking to a gathering at Kundawal area of Sareni block in Rae Bareli, she further said: “Janata aapke Gujarat ka model bhi samajhti hai, jisme aapne hazaron ekad zameen kaudiyon ke daam apne doston ko di…. Batayein aapke model mein kisan ka kya wajood hai… Mazdooron ki dihari kyun kam hai… Mahilaon ke liye kya hai? (Public understand your Gujarat model. You gave thousands of acres of land at throwaway prices to your friends. Tell us what is the status of a farmer in your model? Why is the daily wage of a labourer still low in your model? What does it have for women?)”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Priyanka then went on to reply to Modi’s recent “RSVP (Rahul, Sonia, Vadra, Priyanka) model” jibe at a rally in Bihar recently.
“Kabhi ABCD, kabhi RSVP. Aur kabhi da se desh aur ka se kouva. Ba se band bhi to kariye. (Sometimes ABCD, sometimes RSVP. Other time D for desh (country) and C for crow. Now please stop it,” she said.
She said the “generosity of public” is far bigger than “your or my arrogance”.
She said when “such leaders go out to campaign, they should talk of relevant issues”. “What are you doing for public? How you are going to do it?” She said the public understands the petty politics of such leaders.
Priyanka addressed 13 public meetings at Sareni Assembly constituency Friday.
On Saturday, she will be in Amethi.