Priyanka Gandhi’s attack on BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is becoming fiercer by the day.
On Friday, while questioning the relevance of “Gujarat model”, Priyanka said: “Aap kisi prathmik pathshala ko thodi na sambhodhit kar rahe hain.Yeh desh ki janata hai, jise vivek hai (You are not addressing any primary school. It is the public of this country, which is intelligent).
Speaking to a gathering at Kundawal area of Sareni block in Rae Bareli, she further said: “Janata aapke Gujarat ka model bhi samajhti hai, jisme aapne hazaron ekad zameen kaudiyon ke daam apne doston ko di…. Batayein aapke model mein kisan ka kya wajood hai… Mazdooron ki dihari kyun kam hai… Mahilaon ke liye kya hai? (Public understand your Gujarat model. You gave thousands of acres of land at throwaway prices to your friends. Tell us what is the status of a farmer in your model? Why is the daily wage of a labourer still low in your model? What does it have for women?)”
Priyanka then went on to reply to Modi’s recent “RSVP (Rahul, Sonia, Vadra, Priyanka) model” jibe at a rally in Bihar recently.
“Kabhi ABCD, kabhi RSVP. Aur kabhi da se desh aur ka se kouva. Ba se band bhi to kariye. (Sometimes ABCD, sometimes RSVP. Other time D for desh (country) and C for crow. Now please stop it,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
She said the “generosity of public” is far bigger than “your or my arrogance”.
She said when “such leaders go out to campaign, they should talk of relevant issues”. “What are you doing for public? How you are going to do it?” She said the public understands the petty politics of such leaders.
Priyanka addressed 13 public meetings at Sareni Assembly constituency Friday.
On Saturday, she will be in Amethi.