BJP national general secretary and UP in-charge Amit Shah Tuesday said Pakistan will not dare to attack Indian Army jawans once Narendra Modi takes oath as the prime minister. He said Modi was necessary as the prime minister for the honour of the army men.
Shah addressed a string of public meetings Tuesday in Hathras, Kannauj and Hamirpur in support of party candidates. He started addressing the gatherings Tuesday, within a week of the Election Commission’s lifting the ban on his rallies and roadshows in UP.
Attacking the UPA government, Shah said a government that cannot safeguard the borders of the country, has no right to rule it. Shah added that Chinese and Pakistani troops intruded the Indian territory and even Pakistani personnel beheaded a Mathura jawan.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
According to Shah, the Samajwadi Party, the Bahujan Samaj Party and the Rashtriya Lok Dal were indulging in caste politics that posed as a hurdle in the development of UP. Shah appealed the gathering not to get influenced by castes this time and vote for the BJP for the welfare of the entire society.
Referring Rahul Gandhi as the ‘yuvraj’, Shah said the latter did everything only after asking his mother. Shah compared Modi with Rahul and concluded that Modi was experienced and was also a dedicated person.
Shah also said that SP president Mulayam Singh Yadav dreamt of becoming the prime minister. He further said the SP and the BSP could not bring the change and the BJP was the only alternative.