BJP’s prime ministerial candidate and star campaigner Narendra Modi will kickstart the second phase of party’s Lok Sabha in Uttar Pradesh from Bulandshahr on March 26. He will address a public meeting in Naya Gaon area of Bulandshahr.
A close associate of party national vice-president Kalyan Singh, Dr Bhola Singh is the BJP candidate from Bulandshahr. Modi will address public meetings in Amroha and Baghpat on March 29 and will hold another meeting in Bareilly on April 1.
Baghpat and Bulandshahr are going for polls in the first phase of elections while Amroha is scheduled in the second phase.
Modi along with party stalwart LK Advani, national president Rajnath Singh and senior leaders Murli Manohar Joshi, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitely, ex-president Nitin Gadkari and vice-presidents Kalyan Singh and Uma Bharti are in the list of party’s 40 star campaigners in UP.
Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Rajasthan chief minister Vasundhara Raje, Chhattisgarh CM Raman Singh, general secretary and UP in-charge Amit Shah, Varun Gandhi and Hema Malini besides state president Laxmikant Bajpai too are star campaigners for the BJP.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations