SAMAJWADI Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Thursday claimed that third front would form the government at the Centre, with SP as its largest component, and said he would stake claim for the prime minister’s post.
To a question whether he would stake claim for the prime minister’s post, he told PTI that Samajwadi Party would emerge as the largest party in the third front government and he would stake his claim.
But it would be decided by all partners of the front, he said.
Mulayam said that at the initial stage, leaders of like-minded political parties had held interaction and after long deliberations it was decided that the leader of the third front would be decided after the elections.
He said BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is no threat to SP and he is a only media creation and added that BJP would not be in a position to form the government.
Earlier, at an election rally here, he said poor Muslims would get reservation like the backward community and loan of weavers would be waived like that of farmers. He said that free higher education would be ensured to all irrespective of caste, class or religion.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The SP leader promised that free healthcare would be provided by the state government to all needy people, especially patients suffering from serious ailments.
Mulayam said that soon big industrial houses would set up big industry in Mainpuri to improve economic conditions of the district and ensure employment.
Attacking Congress, the SP supremo said that it was a “dead force” and widespread corruption and high prices of essential commodities would show it its proper place.