He also asked all ministers in the Akhilesh Yadav government to shun differences and ensure the victory of party candidates in their parliamentary constituencies.
“I have reports about your performance and behaviour. It is better to shun the differences and work for SP candidate. This is the most important election for me,” Mulayam reportedly said during a closed-door meeting with ministers at SP office in Lucknow.
The SP chief reportedly advised the ministers to remain in their areas, hear grievances of the people and remain connected with them.
“Whatever be the issue, you should keep in mind that Mulayam Singh is contesting the election. The differences can be sorted out at a later stage. We need to win the elections,” Mulayam was quoted as telling the ministers.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Talking about the Gonda, where SP is scheduled to hold a rally on February 3, he told the ministers that they “can give it in writing about the welfare projects, which can be announced”.
It is reported that roads worth Rs 107 crore and projects regarding several new town areas will be announced during the Gonda rally. “Before the model code of conduct is enforced, you should do at least one work in your department, which sends good message among the people,” he reportedly said.
Earlier, he announced an 18-member election coordination committee headed by Akhilesh and comprising Shivpal Yadav, Rajendra Choudhary, Ramgovind Choudhary and several other ministers. Ahmed Hasan is the lone Muslim member in the committee.