Minister of State for Railways Manoj Sinha has set up a helpline desk for the people of his constituency, Ghazipur, for redressal of their grievances. The toll free helpline number (01246170333) received over 2,000 calls in the first 24 hours since it started Monday.
The helpline operates from a office in Mirzapur by professionals assigned to receive calls and then respond to issues taking help from local BJP leaders under the supervision of the minister.
The mobile users, upon dialling the helpline number, receive confirmation through an SMS, informing them that they will be contacted in 24 hours.“The staff at the office then calls back the caller and notes down his problems and suggestions. The information is then forwarded to officers concerned and local BJP leaders,” Sinha said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Mantrijii is personally monitoring all the calls. A detailed report is given to him every day in the evening after which he goes through the complaints. He gives us necessary directions and also speaks to the caller if necessary. The complainant is also informed about the action taken on his complaint,” said Sunil Singh, BJP general secretary, Ghazipur.
He informed that the majority of complaints have been about the stoppage of superfast trains at some railway stations and other issues at the railway stations.
About the need of such helpline, Sinha said, “As a minister, I have to spend time in Delhi. When the Parliament session is on, the helpline number is a medium through which I remain connected with the people of my constituency. People are contacting for various problems including issues related to the police as well.”