Denying the police theory of holding a security guard alone for the alleged rape and murder of the woman in Mohanlalganj area, victim’s family members sat on an indefinite dharna at the Gandhi statue in city’s Hazratganj area on Wednesday demanding a CBI probe into the case and have claimed that if their demands were not met they would go for hunger strike.
The family reportedly have submitted a letter requesting for CBI investigation to Governor House along with representation to President, PM and to UP Chief Minister.
Victim’s family denied to admit that crime was executed by a single person and said police are trying to shield some persons involved in the incident..
“We can not believe that the accused had single-handedly committed the crime. Moreover, police claimed that weapon used in the crime was motorcycle’s key and helmet which is not possible”, Victim’s brother-in-law said, adding that there are several loopholes in the police theory.
Another family member said, there is also confusion over the autopsy report. The report states victim’s age as 25 while actually she was 36-years-old.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Postmortem report shows victim’s both kidneys intact. However, in 2011, she had donated one kidney to her husband. Since there is so much confusion on autopsy findings we demand that investigation should be transferred to CBI,” the relative said.
The woman’s naked body was found on Thursday morning with critical injuries in her private parts. Two-days later police arrested a private security Ram Sewak holding him the only accused for killing the woman following a rape attempt. The victim had sustained 12 injuries maximum on her private parts.