Mulayam, contesting from Mainpuri that votes April 24, was talking to party workers after filing his nomination for the April 30 Azamgarh poll.
Reading out 24 points comparing Gujarat with UP, Mulayam said, “In Gujarat, farmers get only seven hours of power, fertiliser is costliest, VAT on diesel and petrol is the highest, 17 districts do not have clean drinking water facilities… the condition of pregnant women is the worst.”
About Modi, he said, “I have never seen such a liar and fraud politician. He changes 500 kurtas a day and wears a new kurta to every meeting. His drama will end in UP during the elections.” Modi is contesting Varanasi in UP.
Mulayam alleged that 44,000 children have gone missing during Modi’s regime, and the Metro rail announced in Gujarat 2003 has not moved forward while work is moving fast for the Lucknow Metro.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Mulayam predicted that in three years UP will be the most developed state in the country. Highlighting the welfare schemes of the Akhilesh Yadav government, he said Gujarat doesn’t have unemployment allowance, Kanya Vidya Dhan, and free laptops for students.
He claimed medical services are the worst in Gujarat while UP offers free treatment even for chronic ailments. Mulayam went on to announce that UP will make education free from July.
Mulayam said most industrialists hail from Gujarat. “Ambani is from Gujarat. Adani too is there. Modi’s campaign is funded from their resources,” he stated.
Mulayam, contesting from Azamgarh for the first time, told young voters, “You made Akhilesh CM but what about me? Mujhe nahi jitaogey?”
BJP candidate MP Ramakant Yadav too filed his nomination papers Tuesday. There were some tense moments when his supporters shouting “Modi, Modi” came face to face with SP workers shouting “Mulayam, Mulayam”.