The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is likely to discuss the issue of ‘love jihad’ and pass a resolution against it in its annual working body meeting planned in Lucknow from October 13.
The top five office-bearers of RSS including Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagawat, Sarkaryavah BhaiyyaJi Joshi, Sah Sarkaryavah Suresh Soni, Dattatreya Hosbale and Krishna Gopal will camping in Lucknow for 10 days to attend all the sessions of the Akhil Bharatiya Karyakari Mandal.
BJP national president Amit Shah, general secretary Ram Madhav and national general secretary (organisation) Ram Lal will also attend the meeting. Incidentally, the state unit of BJP had first included and later dropped the plan to include ‘love jihad’ as an agenda in its state executive meet held in Agra recently.
Sources said ‘love jihad’ and forced conversion of Hindus, particularly to Islam, will be discussed in the RSS meeting. “Love jihad is a burning issue across the country and incidents are coming to light from different states. It will be raised by the RSS office bearers of Awadh Prant too because five incidents of love jihad have come to their notice in Lucknow in past one month,” said a senior RSS office bearer of Awadh Prant.
The RSS had divided Uttar Pradesh into six Prants and the meeting venue falls in Awadh Prant.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Among those who will attend the meeting include Prant Pracharak, Prant Karyavah, Kshetra Pracharak, Kshetra Karyavah, Prant Sabchalak, Prant Karyavah and the top 23 national leaders of the RSS. Heads of 36 different wings of RSS will also attend the meeting.
The main brainstorming session will be held from October 17 to 19 when the office bearers will discuss the agenda being prepared by the RSS workers. The action taken on the resolutions passed in previous Pratinidhi Sabha of RSS in Bangalore will also be reviewed. On October 13, 14, and 15 and later on October 20, 21 and 22, the top five RSS leaders will hold separate meetings with Prant anf Kshetra Pracharaks and Prant Sanchalak.