The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is likely to discuss the issue of ‘love jihad’ and pass a resolution against it in its annual working body meeting planned in Lucknow from October 13.
The top five office-bearers of RSS including Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagawat, Sarkaryavah BhaiyyaJi Joshi, Sah Sarkaryavah Suresh Soni, Dattatreya Hosbale and Krishna Gopal will camping in Lucknow for 10 days to attend all the sessions of the Akhil Bharatiya Karyakari Mandal.
BJP national president Amit Shah, general secretary Ram Madhav and national general secretary (organisation) Ram Lal will also attend the meeting. Incidentally, the state unit of BJP had first included and later dropped the plan to include ‘love jihad’ as an agenda in its state executive meet held in Agra recently.
Sources said ‘love jihad’ and forced conversion of Hindus, particularly to Islam, will be discussed in the RSS meeting. “Love jihad is a burning issue across the country and incidents are coming to light from different states. It will be raised by the RSS office bearers of Awadh Prant too because five incidents of love jihad have come to their notice in Lucknow in past one month,” said a senior RSS office bearer of Awadh Prant.
The RSS had divided Uttar Pradesh into six Prants and the meeting venue falls in Awadh Prant.
Among those who will attend the meeting include Prant Pracharak, Prant Karyavah, Kshetra Pracharak, Kshetra Karyavah, Prant Sabchalak, Prant Karyavah and the top 23 national leaders of the RSS. Heads of 36 different wings of RSS will also attend the meeting.
The main brainstorming session will be held from October 17 to 19 when the office bearers will discuss the agenda being prepared by the RSS workers. The action taken on the resolutions passed in previous Pratinidhi Sabha of RSS in Bangalore will also be reviewed. On October 13, 14, and 15 and later on October 20, 21 and 22, the top five RSS leaders will hold separate meetings with Prant anf Kshetra Pracharaks and Prant Sanchalak.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More