Renowned classical singer Pandit Chhannu Lal Mishra, Justice (retd) Giridhar Malviya with boatman Veer Bhadra Nishad and weaver Ashok, who were proposers for Narendra Modi in his nomination from Varanasi, will be guests at the swearing-in ceremony of the prime minister-designate. Nearly 125 guests, including BJP leaders, from Uttar Pradesh will attend the ceremony.
Besides Modi’s proposers, 21 others from Varanasi Lok Sabha constituency have been invited to the event. Party state president Laxmikant Bajpai already left for Delhi on Saturday night.
Sources said Modi has invited all of the party’s national leaders from UP, all 71 MPs of BJP, two MPs of Apna Dal and also the seven BJP candidates who lost the Lok Sabha elections. State organisation secretary Rakesh Jain and the national executive committee members from UP have also been invited.
“Today I received a phone call from Delhi to attend the oath-taking ceremony on Monday. They informed me that my travel ticket along with entry pass for the venue will be made available to me on Sunday,” said Pandit Chhannu Lal Mishra. Lok Sabha election in-charge of Modi in Varanasi, Ashok Dhawan, said he received the invitate and has left for Delhi. Kashi region president Laxman Acharya, Varanasi district president Tulsi Subramaniyam Joshi, Varanasi Lok Sabha constituency Paalak Radha Mohan Tripathi, coordinator Bechan Jaiswal, Varanasi Mayor Ramgopal Mohle are among invitees.
Akhilesh to attend
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav will be attending the swearing-in ceremony of PM-designate Narendra Modi. Sources in the CM’s secretariat confirmed that Akhilesh has accepted the invitation.