In an image build-up exercise after drawing criticism from different quarters on various issues, the Akhilesh Yadav government has come up with a new slogan —- Rising Uttar Pradesh: The land of unlimited potential. Geared towards transforming lives.
The state government has decided to use the slogan in form of a logo in all the upcoming events related to investment from private sector and development related projects. It will also be highlighted in all the advertisements related to promotion of industrial development and tourism in the state.
“The logo and slogan give a message that UP is emerging as a potential place for development through investment from private sector. The government has decided to use it in all its advertising materials related to events of investments,” said a senior official.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A senior government official told The Indian Express that the slogan was first used in the investors’ conclave held in Delhi on June 12 where the state government signed several memorandums of understanding (MoU) entailing investment of Rs 54,000 crore in UP by private companies.
Following the success of the Delhi conclave, sources in the industry department said, the government has planned to hold more such investors’ meets and road shows in different states and several countries, including Canada.