Terming BJPs prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi as Hitler and SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav as Mussolini,Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma Sunday alleged that the two leaders have a tacit understanding to polarise votes.
Hitler has been born in Indian politics,so has Mussolini in Uttar Pradesh. The two leaders had a friendship,and their reincarnations are the same,but of modern type, Beni said talking to the reporters here.
He (Modi) has become a dictator of Gujarat and Muslims cant dare to speak against Hitler, he said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Taking a dig at BJP patriarch L K Advani,Beni said the person,who did not attend Goa meeting of BJP Parliamentary Board where Modi was named as the head of 2014 poll campaign committee and had sent his resignation,was now flagging off the Run for Unity.
Today the terror of Hitler is such that no one can dare to speak in RSS or BJP, he said.
The minister said Modi,who has now found love for Sardar Patel,does not talk about Mahatma Gandhi who made Patel the first home minister of the country,who is all powerful,even more than the Prime Minister.
Beni alleged that the recent Muzaffarnagar riots were the result of friendship between Hitler and Mussolini.
Regarding Congress debacle in Assembly elections of four states,Beni said it was the result of internal sabotage. Let the Parliament end. (party vice-president) Rahul Gandhi is going to make a major reshuffle across the country, he said.
While the BJPs prime ministerial candidate is hoisting flag from a duplicate Red Fort,Rahul Gandhi will do the same at a real one on Independence Day, he said.
On Aam Aadmi Partys performance in Delhi elections,he said he would not talk about aam (mango) and amrood (guava).
He claimed that Congress would win 50 seats in UP in Lok Sabha elections and SP would find it difficult to win even two seats in the state.