Terming BJPs prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi as Hitler and SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav as Mussolini,Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma Sunday alleged that the two leaders have a tacit understanding to polarise votes.
Hitler has been born in Indian politics,so has Mussolini in Uttar Pradesh. The two leaders had a friendship,and their reincarnations are the same,but of modern type, Beni said talking to the reporters here.
He (Modi) has become a dictator of Gujarat and Muslims cant dare to speak against Hitler, he said.
Taking a dig at BJP patriarch L K Advani,Beni said the person,who did not attend Goa meeting of BJP Parliamentary Board where Modi was named as the head of 2014 poll campaign committee and had sent his resignation,was now flagging off the Run for Unity.
Today the terror of Hitler is such that no one can dare to speak in RSS or BJP, he said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The minister said Modi,who has now found love for Sardar Patel,does not talk about Mahatma Gandhi who made Patel the first home minister of the country,who is all powerful,even more than the Prime Minister.
Beni alleged that the recent Muzaffarnagar riots were the result of friendship between Hitler and Mussolini.
Regarding Congress debacle in Assembly elections of four states,Beni said it was the result of internal sabotage. Let the Parliament end. (party vice-president) Rahul Gandhi is going to make a major reshuffle across the country, he said.
While the BJPs prime ministerial candidate is hoisting flag from a duplicate Red Fort,Rahul Gandhi will do the same at a real one on Independence Day, he said.
On Aam Aadmi Partys performance in Delhi elections,he said he would not talk about aam (mango) and amrood (guava).
He claimed that Congress would win 50 seats in UP in Lok Sabha elections and SP would find it difficult to win even two seats in the state.