AAP candidate Kumar Vishwas and 20 others have been booked in Sultanpur district for allegedly violating prohibitory orders and the model code of conduct for elections.
An FIR has been lodged against Vishwas and 20 others in Sadar Kotwali police station, district magistrate Pradip Kumar Yadav said. “Kumar Vishwas had come to the district in a cavalcade last night, disrupting traffic on busy roads, without prior permission from the administration,” Yadav said.
Vishwas claimed that he was alone in one vehicle and hence there was no violation of model code of conduct. Alleging that administration was acting against him at the behest of Congress and Samajwadi Party, Vishwas, who has been declared as AAP candidate from Amethi, said he had gone to Sultanpur to meet the father of a labourer who got trapped when a building collapsed.
On March 5, Raj Kumar, a labourer belonging to Gauriganj area of Amethi, was buried after the building in which he was working collapsed and rescue operations are on to save him.
Vishwas alleged the administration was lax with contractors of the building and demanded an FIR againstthe DM and SP in this connection.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More