A 19-year-old girl student of Saraswati Dental College ended her life by jumping off the fifth floor of the college building in Lucknow’s Chinhat police station area Monday afternoon.
According to the police, Vidya Yadav, a student of Bachelor of Dental Science, died on the spot.
Gomti Nagar Circle Officer V S Mishra said the police did not recover any suicide note. Vidya had, however, reportedly told her mother that she would commit suicide before doing so.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Mishra said the girl’s family members said she was being treated for some psychological problem.
Girl’s father Brajesh Yadav is a sub-inspector with the UP Police and is now posted in Rae Bareli.