Lawyers and RSS worker Sanu Shukla Wednesday filed a defamation case in Lakhimpur Kheri’s chief judicial magistrate court against Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi for his remark at a rally in Maharashtra in which he reportedly said RSS had assassinated Mahatma Gandhi.
The petitioner has appealed the court to summon and punish Gandhi for making baseless allegations against RSS. The case was admitted by the court Tuesday and a statement of the petitioner will be recorded before the court on April 4.
“His statement had hurt the feelings and sentiments of those like me, who have deep faith in RSS,” Shukla said,
In his petition, he added that various investigation agencies and the Kapur commission could not establish any role of RSS in the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi. He claimed that Rahul Gandhi has made false allegations against RSS to achieve his political ambitions.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More