Even the heavy rainfall on Sunday did not deter Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav from going out on a surprise inspection of LDA schemes in the state capital, cancelling his pre-scheduled programme to attend a function of state vigilance establishment.
Around 12:30 pm, Akhilesh arrived at Gomti Nagar extension to inspect LDA’s river-view apartment phase-1 scheme and met residents of Saraswati apartment, asking them to narrate their grievances, if any.
Construction major Larsen & Toubro completed work on 1,245 flats under phase-1 for LDA in 2011. Upon the CM’s arrival, officials of both LDA and L&T were called in who informed that 1,060 allotments have been carried out while remaining ones are under process. There have been reports about lacunae in construction and lack of maintenance. To assess these, the CM visited the parking area and expressed his dissatisfaction over the water-logging in the parking lot.
He then told the officials of L&T to rectify the lacunae in the construction and to look after the problems like making the apartment furnished and clean before handing over the possession.
AKhilesh then asked District Magistrate Raj Shekhar to collect all the applications related to the residents’ grievances and asked LDA officials to resolve the issues as soon as possible. Later in the day, the CM and his team of officials visited under-construction site of Janeshwar Mishra park in Gomti Nagar extension. The park, which is being constructed in the memory of late SP leader, was initially conceived during Mayawati regime as Bhimrao Ambedkar Harit Park. However, after coming to power in 2012, the SP Government changed the name of the proposed park.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
During his surprise visit, Akhilesh reviewed the progress of the construction work and told the officers that the pace of the work is slow.
There are several water-bodies that are to be created in the park, for which the he said the work must begin as early as possible.