The Samajwadi Party (SP) has decided to appoint a team of six leaders to represent the state government on various issues before print and electronic media.
This comes as Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday again slammed the media for playing up crimes in UP while ignoring similar incidents of other states. “When I take action you call me strict, if I do not take action I am regarded as soft. Now, you tell me what should I do,” he said in Kannauj.
The party has Ramgopal Yadav as its national spokesperson and Rajendra Choudhary and Shivpal Yadav as its state spokespersons. As of now, a few small-time SP leaders appear on TV shows, apparently without the knowledge of the leadership, often putting the party in a tight spot while fielding questions.
The new spokespersons include minister Abhishek Mishra, senior lawyer Gaurav Bhatia, MLA Shadab Fatima, MLC Madhu Gupta, senior leader Ashok Bajpayee and youth leader Anand Bhadauria.
Mishra and Bhatia have been asked to appear on English TV channels while Fatima and Gupta would represent the state government during debates. Bajpayee and Bhadauria will come on Hindi channels. The new team will be told how to attack the opposition, mainly BJP leaders who participate in TV shows. They have been asked to keep themselves aware of the latest developments in the state and the state government’s action with respect to various incidents.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
They will also be armed with proper data about states ruled by the BJP, which has launched an onslaught on the SP government after winning the Lok Sabha elections.