Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma Monday claimed that Akhilesh Yadav is like his son and that he has no complaints against him, but his fight is with Akhilesh’s father Mulayam Singh Yadav.
Speaking about the hurdles created by state in construction of a power plant in his constituency Gonda, Verma said, “The state is creating hurdles in development projects. But, I promise before the election code of conduct is put in place, I would lay foundation stone of the plant in Gonda.”
Alleging that SP government had earlier given land free of cost in Dadari, he said, “Akhilesh is like my son and I am sure he would co-operate with me”. He added, “I have no complaints against Akhilesh, however, my fight is with his father Mulayam Singh Yadav.”
Reacting on Samajwadi Party’s rally in Gonda, Verma said, “In a democracy, everyone has the right to do his own politics, but that does not mean they can challenge me. I will contest from Gonda only.
Tragetting the state government, Beni said, “It is the most insensitive and strange government anyone has seen. They have failed to protect their own people in Muzaffarnagar, but become hyper when buffaloes of a leader get lost and even go on to suspend policemen.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Reacting on the statement of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi about “seeds of poison” remark against Sonia Gandhi, Verma said, “His reaction is like a speck in the beard of a thief. Sonia Gandhi did not take any names, but the way he reacted, he has made it evident that he is the thief.”
Later in the day, Khurshid Ahmad Saiyad, chairman of AICC Minority Department, who was also in Lucknow to attend a programme, also targeted Modi and his governance in Gujarat.
“The truth about Gujarat is that he (Modi) is the CM who destroyed Gujarat. There is shortage of teachers, doctors are not available, dalits are being burnt alive, there is no Lokayukta and ministers involved in corruption are still in office” claimed Saiyad.
He alleged that minorities are in worst condition in Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat.