As many as 12 persons were injured when 20 vehicles were involved in a massive accident due to the fog and haze near Surir on the Yamuna Expressway in Mathura district early Thursday morning.
According to police, the incident took place around 6:30 am near milestone 86 in Surir police station area. Police were informed by locals who heard the sounds of vehicles crashing, and rushed to the spot to help the injured. The 12 injured were admitted at various hospitals in Mathura.
Mathura SP (City) Ashok Kumar said a vehicle coming from Agra braked suddenly on the expressway, leading to a string of collisions.
“Twelve people were injured in the accident, and we rushed them to three different hospitals in Mathura and Jewar. We have cleared the expressway after removing the damaged vehicles for free vehicular movement,” the SP added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest