A day after Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party put up a list of corrupt politicians, which includes the name of Samajwadi Party (SP) president Mulayam Singh Yadav also, the ruling party in Uttar Pradesh termed the Delhi chief minister “an immature politician trying to pose as a honest leader.”
“It seems Kejriwal want to project that he is the only honest person while the whole world is a thief. It shows the degradation in political values,” Rajendra Choudhary, SP spokesperson and state prison minister said.
He said that the Delhi CM’s political career was hardly a few days old “but he is already facing several charges such as misappropriation of donations during Anna Hazare’s movement, illegally receiving foreign donations and his candidates being caught in sting operations accepting money during the Assembly election.”
Choudhary claimed that Mulayam always struggled for people and “politics is not a medium for him to attain power”.
“Kejriwal has adopted anarchist form of politics. He has no creative contribution in politics and he is only concerned about achieving his personal agenda,” Choudhary said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Kejriwal had on Friday released a list of the “most corrupt politicians” in the country naming top leaders like Rahul Gandhi, Kapil Sibal, Mulayam Singh Yadav, P Chidambaram and Mayawati. He also had said that these leaders should be defeated in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.