A day after Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party put up a list of corrupt politicians, which includes the name of Samajwadi Party (SP) president Mulayam Singh Yadav also, the ruling party in Uttar Pradesh termed the Delhi chief minister “an immature politician trying to pose as a honest leader.”
“It seems Kejriwal want to project that he is the only honest person while the whole world is a thief. It shows the degradation in political values,” Rajendra Choudhary, SP spokesperson and state prison minister said.
He said that the Delhi CM’s political career was hardly a few days old “but he is already facing several charges such as misappropriation of donations during Anna Hazare’s movement, illegally receiving foreign donations and his candidates being caught in sting operations accepting money during the Assembly election.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Choudhary claimed that Mulayam always struggled for people and “politics is not a medium for him to attain power”.
“Kejriwal has adopted anarchist form of politics. He has no creative contribution in politics and he is only concerned about achieving his personal agenda,” Choudhary said.
Kejriwal had on Friday released a list of the “most corrupt politicians” in the country naming top leaders like Rahul Gandhi, Kapil Sibal, Mulayam Singh Yadav, P Chidambaram and Mayawati. He also had said that these leaders should be defeated in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.