Over 83 per cent students cleared the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE),the results of which were announced today,with girls once again outshining the boys.
The results were declared with overall passing percentage in the state standing at 83.48 and the passing percentage for girls stood at 84.90 compared to 82.24 of boys.
Results for all the nine divisions Pune,Mumbai,Nagpur,Nashik,Amravati,Aurangabad,Kolhapur,Latur and Konkan were simultaneously declared.
Over 14.99 lakh students appeared in the Class X exam this year,the Board sources said.
The division wise number of candidates registered,appeared for exam,passed and the passing percentage is as follows: Pune 2,46,571,2,45,766,2,16,900,88.25; Nagpur 1,76,970,1,76,300,1,30,438,73.99; Aurangabad 1,43,324,1,42,514,1,15,696,81.18; Mumbai 3,12,497,3,11,928,2,77,353,88.92.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Similar figured for Kolhapur are: 1,421,57,1,41,905,1,28,221,90.36; Amravati 1,59,788,1,59,195,1,18,753,74.60; Nasik 1,84,199,1,83,786,1,54,123,83.86; Latur 96,935,96,204,70,955,73.75 and Konkan 41,694,41,678,39,089,93.79.
The overall figures for the state are: 15,04,135,14,99,276,12,51,528 and 83.48.
According to a press note issued by the Board,students can take printouts of their results and marksheets from the websites. Result are also available on SMS.
The websites on which result are available
To get the results through SMS on BSNL mobile,one can type
Students can collect the hard copies of their marksheets after 3 pm on June 15.
Those who wish to apply for rechecking and revaluation of their marks must apply for it by June 25 by attaching a true copy of their marksheets.
In all,17,40,290 candidates from across 20,507 schools
had appeared for the examination. The exam was held at 3,812 centres.