Over 83 per cent students cleared the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE),the results of which were announced today,with girls once again outshining the boys.
The results were declared with overall passing percentage in the state standing at 83.48 and the passing percentage for girls stood at 84.90 compared to 82.24 of boys.
Results for all the nine divisions Pune,Mumbai,Nagpur,Nashik,Amravati,Aurangabad,Kolhapur,Latur and Konkan were simultaneously declared.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Over 14.99 lakh students appeared in the Class X exam this year,the Board sources said.
The division wise number of candidates registered,appeared for exam,passed and the passing percentage is as follows: Pune 2,46,571,2,45,766,2,16,900,88.25; Nagpur 1,76,970,1,76,300,1,30,438,73.99; Aurangabad 1,43,324,1,42,514,1,15,696,81.18; Mumbai 3,12,497,3,11,928,2,77,353,88.92.
Similar figured for Kolhapur are: 1,421,57,1,41,905,1,28,221,90.36; Amravati 1,59,788,1,59,195,1,18,753,74.60; Nasik 1,84,199,1,83,786,1,54,123,83.86; Latur 96,935,96,204,70,955,73.75 and Konkan 41,694,41,678,39,089,93.79.
The overall figures for the state are: 15,04,135,14,99,276,12,51,528 and 83.48.
According to a press note issued by the Board,students can take printouts of their results and marksheets from the websites. Result are also available on SMS.
The websites on which result are available
To get the results through SMS on BSNL mobile,one can type
Students can collect the hard copies of their marksheets after 3 pm on June 15.
Those who wish to apply for rechecking and revaluation of their marks must apply for it by June 25 by attaching a true copy of their marksheets.
In all,17,40,290 candidates from across 20,507 schools
had appeared for the examination. The exam was held at 3,812 centres.