Punjab CM Parkash Singh Badal,chief patron of the Shiromani Akali Dal which is the biggest supporter of the National Democratic Alliance,on Monday called his Gujarat counterpart and chairman of BJPs election campaign committee Narendra Modi as the greatest leader of the country. Badal also asked Modi not to limit himself to Gujarat alone.
In the beginning of his address at the inaugural session of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Agriculture Summit 2013 here,Badal said,I thank the greatest leader of the country and Chief Minister of Gujarat Narendra Modi for organising a first-of-its-kind summit to address the problems of countrys farmers. Gujarat is the state which gave birth to Mahatma Gandhi,which gave us Sardar Patel and now it has given Sardar Modi to our nation, he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Badal told Modi: Dont limit yourself to Gujarat only. We love you very much. Badal also urged Modi to organise the next agriculture summit in Delhi. He said that taking a cue from Modi,he would be organising a similar agriculture summit sometime in February 2014 in Punjab.