Punjab CM Parkash Singh Badal,chief patron of the Shiromani Akali Dal which is the biggest supporter of the National Democratic Alliance,on Monday called his Gujarat counterpart and chairman of BJPs election campaign committee Narendra Modi as the greatest leader of the country. Badal also asked Modi not to limit himself to Gujarat alone.
In the beginning of his address at the inaugural session of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Agriculture Summit 2013 here,Badal said,I thank the greatest leader of the country and Chief Minister of Gujarat Narendra Modi for organising a first-of-its-kind summit to address the problems of countrys farmers. Gujarat is the state which gave birth to Mahatma Gandhi,which gave us Sardar Patel and now it has given Sardar Modi to our nation, he said.
Badal told Modi: Dont limit yourself to Gujarat only. We love you very much. Badal also urged Modi to organise the next agriculture summit in Delhi. He said that taking a cue from Modi,he would be organising a similar agriculture summit sometime in February 2014 in Punjab.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest