Extending support to the nation-wide agitation programme called by AIPDA, the West Bengal Petroleum Dealers’ Association (WBPDA) demanded change in the formula of dealers’ commission and inclusion of left-out heads in existing formula.
Honorary General Secretary, WBPDA, Saradindu Pal said that on October 19 and October 26, there will be blackout and no sale from 7pm to 7.15 pm.
“On November 3, there will be no purchase. And on November 15, there will be no purchase and no sale,” Pal said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The petroleum dealers’ association has been demanding change in formula of dealers’ commission, addressing the problems of ethanol blending, transport tender problems and need for standardisation.