The condition of Trinamool Congress MP Tapas Paul, who was on Tuesday admitted in a super-speciality hospital after suffering a brain stroke, was stated to be stable.
“Paul’s condition is presently stable. An echocardiogram was done on him on Wednesday. He will be kept in ICCU for the next 3-4 days under observation and then the we will take a call,” Belle Vue Hospital official P Tandon said.
In July, Paul (55) was admitted to the same hospital after a sudden spurt in his blood pressure.
Paul was recently in the news for threatening to kill opposition CPI-M workers and have their women raped if a single ruling party worker was attacked, a comment which had triggered an outrage and forced him to tender an apology.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016