TMC MP Saugata Roy Sunday said he has never said anything about rigging and booth capturing during his interaction with party workers at a workshop, and said that he was ready to apologise if the EC considered him guilty of poll code violation.
It was also found out that actor and TMC candidate Dev was in the eye of a storm for his comment to a Bengali daily when he compared to the media attention as “getting raped”.
Habra-II block development officer (BDO) Dinabandhu Gayen had registered a written complaint with the Ashoknagar PS Saturday against TMC MLA Dhiman Roy that in his presence, Gayen was threatened by TMC supporters that they would cut his head off. Ten TMC workers who were named in the complaints had surrendered at Ashoknagar PS this morning and were later released on bail. The incident took place on March 25 and the BDO had initially put in a complaint to the DM and then the SDO. EC officials said that a detailed report from the DM of North-24 Parganas was sought in this regard.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Amit Bhattacharya, officer on special duty said the detailed report from the SDO concerned about the complaint against Rahul Gandhi had been received. It was alleged that school children had attended Gandhi’s rally.