Suspended Trinamool Congress MP Kunal Ghosh has been summoned by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) for questioning in the Saradha chit fund scam case on October 29.
Although the letter said that either Ghosh or his representative can appear at the ED office,Ghosh said he would appear in person.
All the central and state investigating agencies are sending summons to me as Sudipta Sen has made a plot to involve me in the scam. I am being framed but I will cooperate with all the investigating agencies, he said.
Earlier,Ghosh was summoned on two occasions to New Delhi by the SFIO of the corporate affairs ministry. Back home,the office of the Bidhannagar Commissionerate interrogated Ghosh on nine occasions.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More