Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Monday dared Kamtapuri Liberation Organisation to “kill her” and warned the separatist group to stop violence against innocent people in the state.
Condemning the death of six persons in a bomb blast, allegedly the handiwork of KLO, in Jalpaiguri in December last year, Banerjee said “I don’t know what do they get by killing innocent people. If they want to kill me, they can do it hundred times.
“I would like to tell them that they can’t usher in violent activities on the basis of language and some demands. You won’t achieve anything by violent means. This path had been taken to extort money,” the Chief Minister said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“There are some people who don’t follow rules and regulations and the Constitution. They think everything can be achieved through violence. It is a wrong path. Our state has taken various measures for the development of the state, specially North Bengal,” Banerjee said while addressing the inauguration of a mini-secretariat ‘Uttar Kanya’ in North Bengal.
The Chief Minister Monday distributed cheques and job letters to the family members of the blast victims.