“Didi’s Poribortan is not for good governance or development. It is for anarchy, booth capturing and encouragement to illegal infiltration,” BJP leader Arun Jaitley said in Campaign Diary.
Mamata rode to power trouncing Left Front’s 34-year rule promising Poribartan in the state. “Conventional wisdom would suggest that Mamata Banerjee’s and her party’s traditional rival in West Bengal are the Left parties. The Congress party would occupy the third spot with the BJP being an also-ran. Why then is the BJP the principal target of Didi’s attack?” he asked.
“Every day she crosses the Laxman rekha and uses the choicest adjectives against Narendra Modi,” Jaitley wrote in his blog. There were war of words between Mamata and Modi after the latter said in Asansol that Bangladeshi infiltrators who were allowed into the country for votebank politics would be sent back, while refugees thrown out of Bangladesh on religious grounds would be greeted with open arms.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016