Mocking West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s “flop show” in Delhi, the opposition Left Front on Wednesday asked “what went wrong?” “What can I say? The Trinamool Congress leaders for the last few days were saying it will be a historic rally with a gathering of more than one lakh. So what went wrong?” Left Front chairman Biman Bose said. “Now, we are getting two different versions. Mamata Banerjee is saying that it was not her rally and she was invited there. Anna Hazare is saying he is sick so he couldn’t come. It’s for you people to judge and comment,” said Bose.
Bose added that it is well-known that Anna Hazare never attended political rallies. The rally at Ramlila Ground in Delhi was billed to be a platform to launch Banerjee’s national ambitions with Hazare on the dais, but it turned out to be just a Trinamool Congress rally.
Hazare, who recently expressed support for Banerjee, did not turn up at the rally even though it was delayed by hours.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen