State BJP president Rahul Sinha inaugurated a NaMo tea stall beside Howrah Railway Station Tuesday where he sold tea for Rs 2. The stall has a flex printed with BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi’s pictures on it.
Many such tea stalls would be opened across the state. “We want to send across the message that Modi, who used to sell tea, is now set to become prime minister. This proves that in a democracy like India, people can rise by the dint of their sheer qualities. These stalls would be used to invite people to Brigade Parade Ground on February 5, where Modi and BJP national president Rajnath Singh would be addressing a rally,” he said.
About 50,000 tea sellers would be invited to attend the rally. “Besides, there would be labourers, farmers, IT officials and college students at the rally,” he said, adding around 2,000 people had registered online for the rally.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Sinha on Tuesday also inaugurated the sports cell of the party.
He also said the party will fight all 42 seats in the state.