Mocking Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s Singapore trip to attract investment, BJP Saturday said “holiday trip would not bear any fruitful result”.
“The CM will be going to Singapore to attract investments. But her trip will bear no result and end up being a holiday trip,” BJP state president Rahul Sinha said.
Mamata will embark on her maiden foreign visit to Singapore August 17 after assuming office in 2011, with an agenda to attract investment in the state. She will be accompanied by a “very high level” official and business delegation.
“The state finance minister is saying lot of proposals have come to Bengal and it will take at least an entire day to read all the proposals. Even during the Left Front rule, thousands of MoUs were signed, but not a single industry was set up,” said Sinha.
BJP national secretary Siddharth Nath Singh, too, mocked Mamata’s visit to Singapore by questioning what will the CM do for four days when her work is only for one day.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“As far as I know her work is only for one day, what will she do for four days, when she repeatedly says she doesn’t believe in taking holidays?” Singh said.