Two senior Trinamool Congress leaders,a union minister from north Bengal,a state Cabinet minister,a retired IPS officer,a journalist who has held important positions in two popular Bengali dailies,two senior CPM leaders,including a member of CPM district secretariat in South 24-Paraganas,and an important functionary of a football club are the nine persons who,suspended TMC MP Kunal Ghosh alleges have taken monetary favours from Sudipta Sen of Saradha Group.
Ghosh was arrested in connecction with scam Saturday evening.
Ghosh has mentioned several times that he would reveal those involved in the chit fund scam if investigations in the multi-crore chit fund scam is handed over to the CBI.
Significantly,Ghosh has sent documents and the list of nine names to a senior leader of the ruling party. He has urged that if he is arrested,the documents should be handed over to the Chief Minister
Sources said Ghosh tried to meet Mamata several times yesterday but was denied permission. While contacted,Ghosh said,I have submitted all necessary documents to the central and staate investigating agencies. I have also told them all the names.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Ghosh has been interrogated 10 times by the Bidhannagar commissionerate while the Serious Fraud Investigation Department and the Enforcement directorate,too,have summoned Ghosh. He met union finance minister P Chidamabaram in early November and held a 30-minute meeting with him.