Two senior Trinamool Congress leaders,a union minister from north Bengal,a state Cabinet minister,a retired IPS officer,a journalist who has held important positions in two popular Bengali dailies,two senior CPM leaders,including a member of CPM district secretariat in South 24-Paraganas,and an important functionary of a football club are the nine persons who,suspended TMC MP Kunal Ghosh alleges have taken monetary favours from Sudipta Sen of Saradha Group.
Ghosh was arrested in connecction with scam Saturday evening.
Ghosh has mentioned several times that he would reveal those involved in the chit fund scam if investigations in the multi-crore chit fund scam is handed over to the CBI.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Significantly,Ghosh has sent documents and the list of nine names to a senior leader of the ruling party. He has urged that if he is arrested,the documents should be handed over to the Chief Minister
Sources said Ghosh tried to meet Mamata several times yesterday but was denied permission. While contacted,Ghosh said,I have submitted all necessary documents to the central and staate investigating agencies. I have also told them all the names.
Ghosh has been interrogated 10 times by the Bidhannagar commissionerate while the Serious Fraud Investigation Department and the Enforcement directorate,too,have summoned Ghosh. He met union finance minister P Chidamabaram in early November and held a 30-minute meeting with him.