Governor Kalyan Singh will inaugurate the three-day ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet 2016’ (GRAM ‘16), at the Sitapura-based Jaipur Exhibition and Convention Center (JECC) in Jaipur on Wednesday.
While Singh will be the Chief Guest in the inaugural session, Union Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Parshottam Rupala, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and yoga guru Baba Ramdev will also be present on the occasion.
Officials claim that over 50 thousand farmers will attend the three-day meet, which is being jointly organised by the state government and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
The inaugural session will be followed by the inauguration of an exhibition, one of the key features of GRAM. To be set up in an area of 20,000 square metres, the exhibition will be divided into various categories such as Livestock, Post-Harvest Technologies, Agri Inputs and Protected Cultivation, Organic Farming, Food and Food Processing Technologies, etc. There will also be a special pavilion on organic farming as well to promote herbal and medicinal plants.
Several conferences will also be organised during the meet. Apart from farmers, GRAM seeks to provide a platform to investors, manufacturers, academicians and researchers.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest