• Associate Sponsor

‘Yes, I’m an anarchist’

"If people call me an anarchist, then I am an anarchist. Where can ministers go?..." Arvind kejriwal, Chief Minister

By: Express News Service | New Delhi | Updated: January 21, 2014 10:50 am

“These BJP, Congress and media people should tell me what vigilantism is. I don’t know what it is. If people call me an anarchist, then I am an anarchist. Where can ministers go?…”
Arvind kejriwal, Chief Minister

He should maintain garima (dignity) of the chair of chief minister and wait until the judicial probe is completed. After all, he is a chief minister…, (which is) a high post. He should cooperate

Sushilkumar Shinde, Union Home Minister

Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal during the protest on Monday. Renuka Puri Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal during the protest on Monday.
Renuka Puri

The AAP government is trying to implement the Rowlatt Act. They say under the Act, the British would make their own rules and break them at will

Arvinder Singh Lovely, DPCC chief

If CM is serious about safety of Delhi, let these cops go back to policing
R P N Singh, Minister of State for Home

For all the latest Delhi News, download Indian Express App

Kumar
    Jan 21, 2014 at 4:06 pm
    abc of polictis
    (0)(0)
      Jan 21, 2014 at 11:22 am
      Could anarchism resolve issues? AAP and its leader AK should also admit that they prefer authoritarianism and want to push through their point of view in whatever manner they like.
      (0)(0)
      1. B
        Brajesh Khanna
        Jan 21, 2014 at 10:23 am
        " The man says I am the Chief Minister " -- Does it not sound like " I am The Fuehrer" ( and the rest are supposed to raise their arm in a salute and say heil hitler) My request to all Indians --- please read about the rise of The Third Reich aka The 's --- you would find great similarity between there methods and the methods of our dear AAP friendsWe all know what happened to the world after that!! Millions were annihilated . That period in History also started with one man getting up and saying that he was God's gift to mankind, he fooled all the people by continuously lying at every stage by clever twists of words. Kindly do read history before u reply in anger!! please open your yes and see The man and his coterie have something sinister up their sleeves ---- and I shudder in absolute fear for our country.
        (0)(0)
        1. E
          eklavya
          Jan 22, 2014 at 5:23 am
          arvind is not a anarchist...he is India's Political Dramebaaz...
          (0)(0)
            M S
            Jan 21, 2014 at 5:28 am
            AAP and its leaders are the most useless party and people, having cheated the people into voting them and throwing the country anarchism.
            (0)(0)