Two men on a bike shot at Jamshed Alam, chairman of the International Human Rights Protection Council, in northeast Delhi’s Yamuna Vihar Wednesday, said police.
- Kaskar extortion case: Police suspect accused builder met gangsters’ men in Dubai offices
- Family blames contractor, probe on: Two men working at CPWD staff quarters fall to death
- Khalid Latif has got death threats, claims his lawyer Badr Alam
- Myanmar tapped into communal divide, fear, paved way for violence in Rakhine
- Argument started over honking: Man assaulted by mob that called him ‘cattle thief’
- Body of man stoned to death found on Yamuna banks
“We have registered a case and we are looking into the matter. We are scanning CCTV footage to ascertain the identity of the bikers,” said A K Singla, DCP, northeast.
Alam said that he had received a death threat a few days ago over a case which his organisation was working on.