A 23-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by four men in a moving car in Dwarka on Wednesday night, police said.
Police have registered a case after the woman lodged a complaint.
The woman, who hails from Mathura, told police that on Wednesday night, she was waiting for transport outside a mall in Gurgaon when the accused, who were in a car, offered her a lift.
The woman alleged she was held at gunpoint by the accused, who threatened to kill her if she raised her voice, police said. The accused then took turns to rape her, police said.
The woman told police that the accused took away Rs 5,000 she had in her wallet and dropped her at Uttam Nagar, threatening her against going to police.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
After reaching her residence in Nihal Vihar, she called police.
She was taken for a medical examination, which confirmed rape.
Police said they were trying to trace the registration number of the vehicle. Dwarka police have formed two teams and are scanning CCTV footage along the route the accused are suspected to have taken.
“We have registered a case. Investigation is on,” DCP (Southwest) Suman Goel said.