A 23-year-old woman, along with two of her male friends, has been arrested in connection with her father’s murder. The woman, a resident of West Delhi, told the police during questioning that she had killed her father because he had assaulted her sexually on several occasions.
Police said on the night of the incident, the three accused had overpowered the deceased at his residence while he was sleeping and beat him repeatedly with a wooden wicket.
Police said they had also used glass shards to cut open the chest of the deceased and remove his pacemaker, causing his death.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Additional Commissioner of Police (West) Ranvir Singh said on April 30, information was received at the Khyala police station about the recovery of a body at a canal in Khyala, West Delhi. Police, on reaching the spot, recovered the body of a 55-year-old man, wrapped in a bedsheet. “We uploaded the information about the recovery of the body along with his photograph, but he could not be identified. We also pasted it at other police stations, but had no luck. On May 1, we received information about a woman who saw the photograph at the Rajouri garden police station and started mourning the death of her father,” Singh said.
During investigation, the daughter of the deceased told police that her father worked as a driver for a travel company at Rajender Place in Central Delhi. The woman claimed her father had left for Haridwar on April 30. However when police verified this with the owner of the travel agency, they found that the man had not gone on any tour to Haridwar.
“We checked her version and found that she was concealing facts. During questioning, she confessed to her crime. She revealed that she had committed the murder with her friends, who were later arrested. At their instance, we recovered the blood-stained clothes and weapon of offence,” Singh said.
The accused woman is the youngest daughter of the man. Her mother died three years ago.