Delhiites on Monday woke up to a warm and humid morning under cloudy skies with the day temperature in the national capital expected to touch the 40-degrees Celsius mark.
The mercury is likely to settle at around 40.6 degrees, one notch above the normal, in the city on Monday, the weather office has said. The minimum temperature recorded in the morning was 30.6 degrees, three points above normal.
Humidity in air was at 51 per cent till 8.30 am, a MeT official said. Delhi will see a partially cloudy sky with very little or no rainfall, the MeT office has predicted, adding that thunderstorms could occur in some areas of the city.
Source: Indian Meteorological Department
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched