Delhiites on Monday woke up to a warm and humid morning under cloudy skies with the day temperature in the national capital expected to touch the 40-degrees Celsius mark.
The mercury is likely to settle at around 40.6 degrees, one notch above the normal, in the city on Monday, the weather office has said. The minimum temperature recorded in the morning was 30.6 degrees, three points above normal.
Humidity in air was at 51 per cent till 8.30 am, a MeT official said. Delhi will see a partially cloudy sky with very little or no rainfall, the MeT office has predicted, adding that thunderstorms could occur in some areas of the city.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Source: Indian Meteorological Department