Unidentified car-borne persons on Sunday fired outside a house in Vasant Vihar area where several Israelis, some of them working with Israel Embassy, have been living.
No Israeli national or any other person was injured in the firing which took place at around 1.45 AM outside the house near DPS School in Vasant Vihar area of the South Delhi, a senior police officer.
“A private security guard, who was on duty outside the school, saw a car from which an unidentified person opened fire and immediately fled the spot,” the officer said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Police have recovered a plastic bullet from the spot, the officer said.
After the incident, some officials of the Israel Embassy visited the spot this afternoon and demanded sufficient security for their nationals.
A case under Section 336 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) has been registered at Vasant Vihar police station, the officer said, adding that further investigation is on.