Unidentified car-borne persons on Sunday fired outside a house in Vasant Vihar area where several Israelis, some of them working with Israel Embassy, have been living.
No Israeli national or any other person was injured in the firing which took place at around 1.45 AM outside the house near DPS School in Vasant Vihar area of the South Delhi, a senior police officer.
“A private security guard, who was on duty outside the school, saw a car from which an unidentified person opened fire and immediately fled the spot,” the officer said.
Police have recovered a plastic bullet from the spot, the officer said.
After the incident, some officials of the Israel Embassy visited the spot this afternoon and demanded sufficient security for their nationals.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
A case under Section 336 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) has been registered at Vasant Vihar police station, the officer said, adding that further investigation is on.