Upping its ante against former Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, the AAP on Monday demanded strict action against her in connection with the Rs 3,000 crore unauthorised colonies scam.
“The latest report of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG), now with the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, corroborates the findings of the former Lokayukta Justice Manmohan Sarin on the issue,” the party claimed.
“In place of taking action against her for fooling poor people living in unauthorised colonies by providing them regularization certificates without ensuring basic amenities like water connections, roads, sewers and drainage lines between during her tenure, she was made the Governor of Kerela,” it said in a statement.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
The party has also alleged that according to the CAG, there are virtually no sewer lines in around 895 colonies and nearly half of these are without roads and drainage lines.
“In complete violation of the Supreme Court judgment of 2006, in which it was clearly laid down that no government can regularise unauthorised colonies without providing basic facilities, Dikshit’s Congress government went ahead with regularising the colonies,” the party said.
The Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP government had on February 3 recommended to the President strictest possible action against Dikshit in the matter.