Police on Friday apprehended three persons, including a 15-year-old boy, in connection with the gangrape of a 51-year-old Danish woman, taking the arrest count to six.
The accused have been identified as Arjun (19) and Raju alias Chhaka (24).
According to police, Arjun was arrested from Jamuna Bazar and Raju from Paharganj.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Earlier, Mohammed Raza (22), Mahender alias Ganja (25), and Raju Singh (23) had been arrested in the case. Raza and Mahender have been sent to police custody till January 20.
Police said Arjun was involved in several theft cases.
According to police, he met Mahender and started a pickpocket gang in Central district.
Police also found that the accused had first robbed the victim and purchased a wine bottle using the money.
They later forced the victim to consume alcohol before raping her, a senior police officer said.
Meanwhile, a city court on Friday sent Raju to three days in police custody.