Police on Friday apprehended three persons, including a 15-year-old boy, in connection with the gangrape of a 51-year-old Danish woman, taking the arrest count to six.
The accused have been identified as Arjun (19) and Raju alias Chhaka (24).
According to police, Arjun was arrested from Jamuna Bazar and Raju from Paharganj.
Earlier, Mohammed Raza (22), Mahender alias Ganja (25), and Raju Singh (23) had been arrested in the case. Raza and Mahender have been sent to police custody till January 20.
Police said Arjun was involved in several theft cases.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
According to police, he met Mahender and started a pickpocket gang in Central district.
Police also found that the accused had first robbed the victim and purchased a wine bottle using the money.
They later forced the victim to consume alcohol before raping her, a senior police officer said.
Meanwhile, a city court on Friday sent Raju to three days in police custody.