Three persons were on Saturday arrested for vandalising the Dadri toll plaza in Noida and thrashing an employee, when they were asked to pay the toll, police said.
Watch What Else is Making News
CCTV footage of the incident showed a group of men thrashing Pankaj Kumar and vandalising the toll booth on Thursday, they said.
While crossing the toll plaza, its cashier asked the four persons to pay toll. They got out of their car and started thrashing him and also broke the window panes, computers and phones, a senior police officer said.
The accused were identified with the help of the CCTV footage. Of them, Chintu (21), Sunder (27) and Anu (20) were arrested from Dadri today, SHO of Dadri Police Station Jitendra Kalra said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“A case has been registered and hunt is on to arrest Tilak, the fourth accused,” said Gautam Budh Nagar SSP Dharmendra Singh.