The three men were found inside a Honda City car around 7.15 p.m. Monday in Laxmi Bai colony near INA market in south Delhi. A local resident spotted the car and called up the police.
The three have been identified as Lakshman, Balvinder and Nishant Datta. All are in their mid-20s, a police official said.
They were into event management and were to make a payment of around Rs.1.5 lakh. But the money was not found in the car, a relative of Nishant said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
He said that they were found unconscious and frothing from the mouth. They had also vomited in the car.
He quoted the police as saying that the car windows were rolled up and the airconditioning was on. So, the investigators are looking at the possibility of the deaths being caused by carbon monoxide poisoning since there were no signs of any struggle in the car.