The three men were found inside a Honda City car around 7.15 p.m. Monday in Laxmi Bai colony near INA market in south Delhi. A local resident spotted the car and called up the police.
The three have been identified as Lakshman, Balvinder and Nishant Datta. All are in their mid-20s, a police official said.
They were into event management and were to make a payment of around Rs.1.5 lakh. But the money was not found in the car, a relative of Nishant said.
He said that they were found unconscious and frothing from the mouth. They had also vomited in the car.
He quoted the police as saying that the car windows were rolled up and the airconditioning was on. So, the investigators are looking at the possibility of the deaths being caused by carbon monoxide poisoning since there were no signs of any struggle in the car.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More