Bhalswa Dairy police in Outer Delhi have arrested three men after a minor girl registered a complaint alleging that she was gangraped by the three in a moving car on Friday.
Police also recovered the Scorpio — in which the alleged crime took place — from Geeta Colony in East Delhi.
Police had initially registered a case of kidnapping on the complaint of the girl’s brother. He had claimed that she had been kidnapped by Satish (24), one of three arrested.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The girl in her complaint alleged that Satish had called her to his house. When she went there, Satish kidnapped her, she told police. He then called two of his friends, Ajit (28) and Sanjay (32), and gangraped her.
“Satish owned the van in which the girl used to go to school everyday. She had known him for more than a year. On Friday, the two met at his house after which Satish allegedly kidnapped her in his Scorpio. Later he raped her in the car with the help of his two friends. We have registered a case based on the girl’s statement,” an officer said.
While the girl had initially alleged only kidnapping, she later told police that she was also raped. Police took her for a medical examination after which a case of gangrape was registered.