Police on Thursday arrested another accused in the Danish woman gangrape case. Raju alias Bhajai (23) was arrested from Nizamuddin area, on Thursday.
Police said they had got leads after questioning Raju and have identified the other accused. Three more persons were detained on Thursday.
On Wednesday, police arrested two accused, Mahender (25) and Raja (23). Mahender has several cases against him, including two murder cases, police said.
Mahender and Raja were produced before Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Sudhanshu Kaushik and remanded in police custody for three days. They were brought to the court with their faces covered and were provided with a lawyer, who argued that they had “no involvement” in the incident.
Police had sought custody of the accused for a week to recover the articles stolen from the victim and arrest the others. Police may also conduct a video-conference with the victim for identifying the other accused.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The Danish woman was allegedly gangraped, robbed and beaten up at knife-point by eight men on the premises of the Railway Officers’ Club, 50 metres from the VIP entrance to Platform No. 1 of the New Delhi railway station on Tuesday evening.