A 19-year-old youth was stabbed to death allegedly by his neighbours in Central Delhi’s Anand Parbat area on Saturday night. Police suspect personal enmity. Two of the accused have been arrested while the other two are still absconding, police said.
According to police, the victim, Sagar, and his brother had allegedly thrashed the accused persons on January 1 and now the accused allegedly killed him in revenge.
- Delhi: 40-year-old man stabbed 27 times over alleged extramarital affair
- Four held for ‘kidnapping, robbery’ in Sion
- Delhi: 22-year-old stabbed to death for refusing cigarette to group of four
- Father, two sons stabbed to death in Bhandup; minor accused absconding
- Man chases pickpockets, stabbed to death: Delhi Police
- Man stabbed inside Govindpuri park in Delhi
DCP (Central) Parmaditya said the accused have been identified as Satish (23) and Pradeep (21). “The incident took place when Sagar was returning home from work. The accused waylaid him and started thrashing him. They then whipped out their knives and stabbed him to death,” a senior officer said.
Police said the accused fled the spot. A passerby who found Sagar lying in a pool of blood made a PCR call. “Local police rushed Sagar to hospital where he was declared brought dead,” the officer said.
Police said the accused had lodged an FIR on January 1 against Sagar and his brother at Anand Parbat police station. Sagar was arrested, but released on bail.