A 19-year-old woman has alleged she was gangraped by two persons, including her employer, at his office in Sonia Vihar and later dumped in North Delhi’s Civil Lines area on Sunday night. Police said the accused have been detained.
Deputy Commissioner of Police (North) Madhur Verma said on the basis of the woman’s statement, a case has been registered under sections 376-D (gangrape), 328 (poisoning) and 34 of the IPC at Civil Lines police station.
- Gurgaon: Woman from Northeast gangraped in moving car
- ‘Runaway’ teen gangraped at Charbagh station, dumped in train
- Kolkata teen was gangraped 8 times in 2 hours: Chargesheet
- Minor among 3 gangraped in separate incidents
- 19-yr-old who was allegedly gangraped to record statement before magistrate
- Crime capital: Call centre woman abducted,gangraped,dumped on road
Police said the incident came to light on Sunday night when the woman was found unconscious by police personnel near the chief minister’s residence in Civil Lines area. “The woman was taken to St Stephen’s Hospital where she is undergoing the treatment,” the DCP said.
“She knew a businessman, who runs a construction material business in Sonia Vihar area. On Sunday evening, she was lured by the accused to his office. She claimed another man was also present and they forced her to consume alcohol. They raped her in turns and later dumped her in Civil Lines,” a police officer said. Further investigations are on, police said.