Another accused involved in the brutal, multiple stabbing of a 19-year-old girl here was arrested early on Saturday, police said.
Ajay, brother of prime accused Jai Parkash, has been arrested according to a police officer.
- Man held for raping daughter in east Delhi
- Jharkhand: School principal held for sexual abuse of student
- Delhi crime watch: City tops in NCRB data 2017; here's a list of five incidents this week
- Civil defence volunteer stabbed to death in northwest Delhi’s Azadpur, 3 arrested
- Three arrested for sexually harassing girl, assaulting victim and her mother
- Delhi: 19-year-old girl stabbed 35 times by duo accused of molesting her 2 years ago
Both are accused of stabbing and killing Meenakshi, a class 11 student, who objected to them allegedly abusing her, on Thursday in Anand Parbat area of central Delhi.
Jai Parkash even stabbed her mother in the back when she came to intervene and protect her daughter.
Both mother and daughter were taken to Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, where the girl succumbed to her injuries, police said.
Jai Parkash was later apprehended from Ramjas School’s playground in the same area.