Moderate to heavy showers lashed the national capital on Sunday morning, bringing much needed respite for Delhiites reeling under hot and sultry conditions since the last several days.
The showers which started around 10 AM slowly gathered pace and remained uniform throughout the city.
According to Met department, 2.3 mm of rain was recorded in the national capital by 11:30 AM.
The rain, however, brought with it the perennial problem of water logging in many areas.
The minimum temperature on Sunday morning was registered at 27.7 degrees Celsius while humidity remaining at 83 per cent at 11:30 AM.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to be around 33 degrees.
On Saturday, the day temperature in the capital settled at 35.4 degrees Celsius, two notches above normal while the minimum was registered at 27.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the normal.
“It will be generally cloudy throughout the day and more rains are expected during the day,” according to MeT forecast.