Moderate to heavy showers lashed the national capital on Sunday morning, bringing much needed respite for Delhiites reeling under hot and sultry conditions since the last several days.
The showers which started around 10 AM slowly gathered pace and remained uniform throughout the city.
According to Met department, 2.3 mm of rain was recorded in the national capital by 11:30 AM.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The rain, however, brought with it the perennial problem of water logging in many areas.
The minimum temperature on Sunday morning was registered at 27.7 degrees Celsius while humidity remaining at 83 per cent at 11:30 AM.
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to be around 33 degrees.
On Saturday, the day temperature in the capital settled at 35.4 degrees Celsius, two notches above normal while the minimum was registered at 27.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the normal.
“It will be generally cloudy throughout the day and more rains are expected during the day,” according to MeT forecast.